• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Lightroom for Mobile

Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After using Lightroom for mobile for nearly 1 year, a large problem has suddenly occurred.

When I take a photo with the app, it no longer shows up in my library, or appears to save it at all.

You hear the sound of the photo being taken, it gives me the little preview in the corner, but when I go to my library to edit it......nothing!

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you looking in the album "Lr Camera Photos"? This is where photos taken with the camera are automatically collected. If you're within another album, looking for the photos you take, they won't show up there.

2019-06-13_09-17-44.png

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

Yes, I'm in 'Lr Camera Photos'.....but nothing, just not appearing.

Thanks anyway!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

To help troubleshoot this, can you provide the following?

- Hardware device make and model

- OS type and version

- Lightroom version

Example: iPhone X, running iOS 12.3.1 and Lightroom 4.3.1

Example: LG G8 ThinQ, running Android 9 and Lightroom 4.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iphone 8, running 12.3.1 (latest), lightroom 4.3.1 (latest)

Update at my end, after clicking on the cloud symbol, it says it's pending the processing of the photos...but I have internet and space on my phone, so not sure why it's not completing it.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you taking HDR photos? They do require a bit of time each for processing. Regular DNG or JPG should show up almost immediately.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, just normal dng

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, that sure doesn’t seem right. Akash Sharma​, do you have any suggestion here?

The only other thing I can think is to force quit Lightroom and maybe restart the phone, but I wouldn’t want you to lose the photos that are being processed.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

Thanks a lot for looping me in.

I'll go through the conversation, reproduce the issue and get back to you later today.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

Sorry that you're facing trouble with Lightroom.

As you've mentioned that you're getting a message "Processing images" when you click the cloud icon. It seems that Lightroom is somehow busy processing other images (may be trying to upload/sync it to the cloud)

Please check out the steps below:

• Restart your phone.
  • Sign out of Lightroom mobile and sign back in.
  • Switch your internet connection to Wifi from mobile data and vica-versa.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please don't sign out while processing is running, that does not solve any issues.

Thanks
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Michael. Why don't you just delete the app, restart your phone and install it again? It solves many problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please be aware of that this might be a bad solution for some users.

In case you don't sync to the cloud, due to the non sync version, trial or subscription expired it will most likely lead to data loss. All presets and images that have not been synced will be lost.

We keep on getting users in the forum and support that have lost data this way.
Although it might solve some issues temporarily it does not help when it comes to troubleshooting and in the end
fixing any underlying bugs.

Thanks.
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Thank you for your answers. I do not know what happened on the day, but closing the program and restarting it seemed to do the trick. The photos I had taken were saved and there after, so nothing was lost.

Thank you all for your time and efforts to assist, I do appreciate it a lot!

Kind regards,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines