• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Mobile Lightroom in Creative Cloud Plan

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a Creative Cloud Plan (all apps) including 100GB cloud space. If I installed Lightroom mobile it shows me in preferences "trial version 30 days left" and "1000GB" cloud space instad of 100GB. Is the premium options in Lightroom mobile not included in Creative Cloud Plan? How to reset the Mobile Lightroom? 

I already tried new install and re-sign from app. Still got this problem. 

anny idea? 

thanks in advance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Andrew

The Creative Cloud All Apps educational plan you purchase actually does not include Lightroom.  It seems signing into the Lightroom Mobile app with your same account, you now see a free 30-day trial, and this does come with 1 TB of storage.  Lightroom Mobile syncing will end for this account at the end of the trial period.  When the trial period in Lightroom ends, and syncing to cloud storage stops, you can continue to use the app locally.  Your Creative Cloud apps will continue to sync to the 100 GB of Creative Cloud storage provided by your educational subscription.  

For more information about your current subscription, please see: https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-mobile-available-education-memberships.htm...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

In my account preferences shows that Lightroom mobile is included. Does it means only the local one? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines