Highlighted

Problem with restoring for Lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to restore a paid premium  

purchase of Lightroom on new iphone? I did everything possible, but still writes that the purchase has expired. In my personal account adobe everything is OK, there is information about the subscription. I went out and went in, uninstalled and installed, went in through Google, Apple, and Adobe account - premium does not work! Help!

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem with restoring for Lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to restore a paid premium  

purchase of Lightroom on new iphone? I did everything possible, but still writes that the purchase has expired. In my personal account adobe everything is OK, there is information about the subscription. I went out and went in, uninstalled and installed, went in through Google, Apple, and Adobe account - premium does not work! Help!

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 03, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I see the email ID you used to post here does have a valid subscription.  Does signing out and signing back into the app help?

If you still do not see Premium enabled in Lightroom, please try these help steps: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2020 0