• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with synchronization cannot see image editing on the mobile Samsung S10 - Lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I m using this Lightroom mobile premium with an ipad and a samsung galaxy S10.

The problem is that even though i edit a picture and synchronize it, i can not see the edited one by the phone. 
Annoying thing is that i can see the edited version of it in the preview (thumnail), and i click it, it changes into the original version.

If i check it through the information tab, the edited version can bee seen. And if i share it, the original pic is copied. 

Why does it happen? The storage is not full.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ted,

As you're not able to see the edited image on the phone, you may try reinstalling the Lightroom app on the phone if all you're images are backed up on the cloud and let us know if it helps.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ted,

Did you manage to resolve this? I have the same issue. Thumbnail on the phone shows the edited version which I edited on the web version but once you click on it, it returns to the unedited version. 

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. It's very annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines