Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

profile colors adobe raw missing on Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

On Lightroom classic I made a new camera profile "d7200" , I synchronised  some of my photos with lightroom mobile, added on lightroom CC the new profile "D7200" from  the menu "import profile and preset".  But even if I can find my new profile on the right of the screen, lightroom can't use the profile, my photo looks weird. This error appear on lightroom for ios, and in safari, but not on my computer. If I shared online my photos, they looks weird too.

Do you have any ideas where this error come from?

Thank you

lightroom cclightroom ccsafarisafari

iosioslightroom classiclightroom classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Given the nature of the issue, the best place to report bugs is on the following forum, which is monitored by the engineering team:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, i did it yesterday 🙂.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines