• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Profile issues in iOS Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wondering if anyone has figured out a maddeningly frustrating issue about STANDARD profiles on Lightroom CC desktop/Lightroom CC on iOS....

Here's what happens.

If I import RAW files to my iPad then add them to Lightroom on the iPad there are no profiles available (adobe Matrix)

If I import the same RAW files to Lightroom CC desktop all the standard  profiles are there (Adobe and Camera versions)

I go back to the iPad and those images all have the right profile in Lightroom CC for the iPad

I try to import RAW files from the same camera to the iPad, add them to Lightroom on the iPad and still no standard profiles.

I go back to the originally imported (iPad) that had a profile of Adobe matrix and still get missing profile warning when sitting right next to it is the same RAW file from the desktop with all the standard profiles available?????

Has anyone else figured out how to fix this frigging mess of importing RAW files on iOS and actually having the correct profiles available.

In other words import RAW files on the desktop and the profiles are available everywhere on iOS in LR CC mobile.

Import/add same exact files on iOS into LR CC mobile and no profiles are available.... how can this be? It's showing me those profiles on images right next to them imported from desktop????

Sometimes I despise Adobe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2019 Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue with profile support in IOS LR CC with Nikon D70 Raw files.

Editing in LR CC on desktop, the camera compatible “Standard” profile can be assigned.  When the image is opened in IOS LR CC a “Missing Profile” message shows saying “Camera Standard” not available.

I have not seen this issue with any other raw files from various cameras.  Nikon D300, D500, D4, Z6, Fuji X100, X100T, X100F all seem to be there. 

D70 .nef files in LR CC on IOS (latest version) only show ACR 4.4 as being available.

I have been hoping that the IOS version would be a nearly full replacement for the desktop version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My situation is similar. If I import on iPad, RAW profiles are not available. but when I go to my desktop RAW profiles are there.  For older photos that were imported on a desktop, RAW profile is available

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines