• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchased premium for android. Nothing working.

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I've just purchased the premium upgrade for android. I do not have access to premium features, it wont allow me to import photos or do anything I was able to minutes before and, when I'm signed in, the app keeps restarting and switching on automatically even when I am doing other things. 3 times while typing this message so far!!!

I have tried repurchasing upgrade but it won't let me as it is a duplicate. I have switched between email and google accounts, I have uninstalled and reinstalled app and signed in again but nothing so far is working.

Can you help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am having the same problem. I upgraded and not only do, not have access to the premium features, it wont import photos and the app keeps restarting when I am in the middle of doing other things. For instance it has switched on 3 times I  the middle of me typing this message. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines