Highlighted

Purchased Presets Lost after reinstalling the Lightroom mobile app

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom on my iPhone and have purchased presets through Digi Girls. I recently switched phone networks, but kept the same phone. I was logged out of the Lightroom app and now when I log in, my purchased presets are not there. Anyone know of a way to get them back?

Topics

Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Purchased Presets Lost after reinstalling the Lightroom mobile app

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom on my iPhone and have purchased presets through Digi Girls. I recently switched phone networks, but kept the same phone. I was logged out of the Lightroom app and now when I log in, my purchased presets are not there. Anyone know of a way to get them back?

Topics

Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that your presets from Lightroom mobile app have gone missing after you reinstalled the app. 

Could you please check if your presets and images are on Lightroom Web? Link: https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
greule LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you explain what you mean by switched phone networks. From what I can see is that you are using a free-version of Lr without syncing. Therefore a network change should not have such a negativ impact. Could it be that you re-installed the Lr app? Hope to ge a clue about your issue soon. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines