• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about Lightroom App 6.1 updated......

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When iPhone 12 Pro (Max) releases, I guess for most people who have been using the lightroom app technology previews would have noticed that the long exposure and deep map support were gone after switching to the new phone.  And I've been waiting to get this coolest function back for so long and finally it is back with the 6.1 version updated.

However, I found that the long exposure function isn't fully functioning well as it supposed to.  Shooting with normal wide angle and tele angle are perfectly fine, but shooting the long exposure in ultra wide angle is quite disappointing.  First it can only shoot in JPG, not DNG Raw.  Second, the quality is extremely disappointing.  Is it because the function still in beta testing?? or did I set anything wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

The platform doesn't yet allow our app access to the ultra wide lens when capturing DNGs.  We continue to work with Apple on suych things, and hope this is something we can expose in the future.  For now, JPG capture on the ultra wide lens is the only option.

If your results are not clear, I wonder if your turned off handheld mode (which compensates for unsteadiness) -- if you tap the hand icon near the shutter button to re-enable handheld mode, does this help produce better images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've tried turning off the handheld mode, but I believe it is still the fundamental problems of what you said above with the access in ultra wide lens.  It's like shooting at dark area but not having the long exposure feature for processing the image but seems to be captured with regular setting, the result can never be good even the handheld is off.  But thanks for the insight, this is something we all hopefully to have improved in the future.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines