"Camera Matching" Profile is missing

New Here ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help,   I used LR CC on my laptop for import photos as usual as i always did (was latest update, i always update apps before use).       I was editing new photo in new album then realize the camera matching profile is missing from profiles menu on both laptop and android phone,  i already deleted entire photos/album then re-imported, re-installed app on my laptop and my android.  Camera matching is siill missing,    profiles show Favorites, Artistic, B&W, Modern and Vintage.

But camera matching profile is available for all photos were imported before May 2019.

There are 2 differences from latest use

1. New version of LR CC (i always update app)

2. Just update my camera firmware, Nikon D750 with firmware version 1.15 and distortion control data version 2.017      downloaded from downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com      link : Nikon | Download center | D750

I am looking for responses from support.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More input - Adobe profile is missing also

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More input #2 - LR CC does not recognize as it did,    my len is Sigma 35mm. F1.4 Art, i am talking about len profile correction in optics menu.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi pcheer,

Can you provide a few more details and some clarification?

- I know you said you always update the app, but can you confirm the exact version?

- What type of laptop (Mac, Windows) and what OS/version? Just to be sure.

- Can you provide screen shots of the issue showing where the profiles are missing?

- Important: are you looking at RAW photos, and not JPEG? Note that especially, Camera Matching profiles are not available on JPG files. (although lens optics "should be")

For example, here is what I see on Lightroom, version 2.3, desktop, on my Macbook running MacOS 10.14.5, viewing a Canon .CR2 raw photo:

When I select the profile from the menu at the top of the Edit panel, I get the Adobe profiles and "Browse All Profiles..."

2019-05-30_17-43-12.png

When I click "Browse All Profiles..." I get this larger selection, including Camera Matching:

2019-05-30_17-43-46.png

As a side note, I also see the lens properly recognized in the "Optics" section, I'm using an older Canon camera and lens.

On the other hand, if I'm looking at a JPG taken on my iPhone, I see this:

2019-05-30_17-59-01.png

2019-05-30_17-59-32.png

It does recognize the lens type when I click on "Enable Lens Correction," though.

Mike

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines