Highlighted

"sorry, somthing went wrong”. iPad Pro Lightroom not working after update

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently upgraded to new version of Lightroom for iPad.

It asked me to re-enter my credential. And it keeps failing to pass the point of entering my credentials! It says "sorry, somthing went wrong”. !!!!!

I have removed and reinstalled the app, I have restarted the iPad. I have hard restarted the iPad. Still problem remains!  

I can use Lightroom mobile on my MacBook Pro and on my iPhone, no problem. Just the iPad Pro I have problem.

Please advise

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"sorry, somthing went wrong”. iPad Pro Lightroom not working after update

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently upgraded to new version of Lightroom for iPad.

It asked me to re-enter my credential. And it keeps failing to pass the point of entering my credentials! It says "sorry, somthing went wrong”. !!!!!

I have removed and reinstalled the app, I have restarted the iPad. I have hard restarted the iPad. Still problem remains!  

I can use Lightroom mobile on my MacBook Pro and on my iPhone, no problem. Just the iPad Pro I have problem.

Please advise

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 25, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you're getting an error message "Sorry, something went wrong" while signing in to Lightroom app on your Apple iPad device. 

Would you mind taking a look at the steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/adobe-id-social-sign-in.html and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are investigating this issue.  Can you confirm which iPad OS version you are running, iOS 12 or 13?

I understand you have tried reinstalling the app.  Can you try this: force-quit the app, launch the app again, and just let the app running -- do you get to the login screen eventually?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0