Highlighted

"The final HDR image is processing and when ready, will be available in All Photos"

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I took an HDR photo but it never completes processing - the title message is all I ever get.
I didn't set up syncing, if that's relevant...

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"The final HDR image is processing and when ready, will be available in All Photos"

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I took an HDR photo but it never completes processing - the title message is all I ever get.
I didn't set up syncing, if that's relevant...

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats normal, should take about a minute for the HDR image to 'develop'.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is 3 days later, and it's "still processing".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John

(UPDATED)

That specific message is displayed only in the in-camera review screen.  If you tap the 'X' to exit capture mode, do you see your HDR appear after a short while?  Exit the camera, and tap the cloud button to check on processing status -- if you still don't see the HDR within a minute or less, please do let me know.

That message you mentioned in the camera review mode is misleading.  It sounds like the image is already processing.  Actually, the app begins processing HDR images only after exiting the camera.  I'll follow up with our designers to get that fixed.

-------

Sorry for the trouble here -- If you force-quit and restart the app, does that allow processing to complete?  Do subsequent HDR captures complete processing?

This issue is surprising--I use the HDR feature regularly and I've not seen it before, and I can't reproduce any trouble now.  Are you on the latest release, Lightroom CC 3.2.1 for iOS?  I'll contact you in a private message to ask for more info.

--Charlie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Charlie!

That fixed the "problem" - I didn't realize I was still in Capture mode

I'm glad I could help in any way; I was reluctant to give up on the app as the web results were stunning. I especially like that clipping was shown with "zebra" styling.

P.S.

Posting the initial message in the forum was a bit painful as I was prompted FOUR times to reenter my (Google) password. Minor, but annoying.

Again, thanks for your help!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines