• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"unable to complete purchase"

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what happened, when I tried to renew my Lightroom for iPad premium subscription the app won't go past this message. After failing to purchase through the app I went to the appstore and renewed, but the app doesn't show that I'm a premium subscriber anymore. What can I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kristen

I see you have a valid subscription based on the same email you used to post on the forums here.  If you are sure you're signed into the correct email address, you should try the Restore Purchase option in app settings.  See this page for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html

If that does not help, please try a sign out of Lightroom and sign back in, or perhaps try re-installing the app? 

Let us know if you're still stuck after these steps.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie - I have the exact same issue. Have a subscription to all Adobe apps through institution, including Adobe Cloud storage. The storage options aren't showing up in in the Lr app, neither are any premium features, nor is there an ability to purchase/upgrade (if that's what I need to do??).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'krusername'

As you may have seen just now in my previous reply to this thread, we think we've found and fixed the issue here.  We sincerely apologize for the interruption of service.  Please let us know if you are still not able to access Lightroom Premium service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2023 Jul 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem. I also have Adobe through my university, and all of a sudden it says unable to complete my purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Grant31278596ase1 

Your situation is actually different than this old matter above.  Not all educational/institutional plans include Lightroom mobile access.  Please contact your school plan administrator to confirm access to Lightroom.  Your plan administrator has access to Adobe Enterprise Support, in case further help from adobe is needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again 'kristen.m'

We identified the cause of the problem you reported.  We are truly sorry for the difficulty you've experienced, and believe we have now resolved the issue. Please let us know if you are still not able to access Lightroom Premium service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines