• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RAW images fail to import

New Here ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Samsung Galaxy S10÷ G975F and mainly shoot in RAW. I have the latest version of the Lightroom Android app.  I also have a custom profile for this camera imported in Lightroom CC so that it can be used on the mobile.

The problem is that trying to import RAW images taken by the Samsung camera app using the Lightroom app results in the message "one image failed to import" and nothing else happens.

If I clear the app data and log in freshly I can successfully import one RAW image and the correct profile is selected.  Any attempt to import more results in an error.  Images taken in other camera apps will import (but they don't use my custom profile)  Auto import causes the same error.  The corresponding JPEG imports fine.

I think this is a bug. Thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adam,

This shouldn't be happening, let's make it right.

As you're not able to import images from your Samsung Galaxy S10+ device. Which version of Lightroom CC mobile app are you using?

Could you try clicking a few raw images, then upload them to Creative Cloud or any cloud service and share a downloadable link here so that I can test importing those images?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your kind help. It says version 4.3. It's the latest from the Play Store in any case. I think you will be able to upload the images as you won't have my custom profile installed.  Also remember I can import one image successfully before the problem occurs. Not much fun having to clear Lightroom data every time and log in afresh every time though!

I snapped a few images and put them in a test collection. These have my profile and auto adjustments applied in Lightroom Classic for desktop, then shared via the app.

test

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I realised you can only download JPEGs from that link.  I uploaded the RAW images and my profile to here https://adobe.ly/2MmUGs4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any progress on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines