Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Also tried logging in and out

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. When I try and get in my account it says that "this subscription has already been purchased from the app store with a different adobe ID". However, I only have one possible adobe ID. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'EMGoldie' 

I see you have tried signing in with multiple accounts.  There is a valid subscription based on the email ID I see for you here on the forums.  I will send you a private message to confirm the Adobe account that is assigned to your iTunes Lightroom subscription.  FYI, you can only subscribe one Adobe account for your iTunes ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same problem on Android. Keeps saying my subscription is expired and when I try to restore, it says duplicate purchase. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It keeps saying duplicate purchase, even after renewing/canceling/signing in and out/paying. Has anyone got it resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

We're really sorry for the subscription issue. Please review the troubleshooting steps in this document: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html

Let us know if it works.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vonzano

That error message displays specifically when you're mobile app store account has already purchased a subscription for another/different Adobe account.  I checked, and you do have a valid subscription, but for a different Adobe login ID than what you used to post on the forums.  I'll send you a private message with more info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem and I tried talking to the support people and they told me to just make a new account a resubscribe but than I'd have to pay again. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AlynS2017

I'll send you a private message so we can discuss your account details more privately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I subscribed to premium using my android app, then downloaded to my pc and it wontblet me restore my purchase. I made sure that all accounts are the same and nothings working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i am on Android and i have the same problem..i logged out, logged in. I even tried to change my google play store account i still have the same error when i try to subscribe: "Duplicate purchase,. This subscribtion has already been purchased from the play store with a different adobe ID" i tried to cancel the subscribtion but it saya that it will only cancelled by June 16, namely, in less than 1 month...

Can someone help please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dfsf43182896

Please contact Adobe Support directly to see if they can help cancel the current subscription, and free you to subscribe a different account.  You should see contact info here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cheramyk

I see you have a Lightroom Mobile subscription which will not grant access to Lightroom on your desktop.  I see you have also (perhaps since your message) started a Lightroom 1 TB subscription on your desktop that is a different subscription that provides access to both LR Desktop and Mobile.  You should consider canceling the mobile-only subscription so you do not pay twice for the same service.  Please contact Adobe Support directly if you need more help: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I have the same problem. I get the error: "something went wrong. please try again after some time" when I try to upgrade to premium on Android.
VTY_LighroomError.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issueCapture1.PNGCapture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Ushan0D44 

Thanks for letting us know about the problem.  Can you check again, we think we've fixed this for your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am also not able to use premium on Lightroom mobile I am getting the error "something went wrong". My Adobe ID is cello925

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Marcell5FE7 

Is your Lightroom Mobile running on iOS or Android?  

Is your device using a VPN or firewall?  If so, does it help to try another network?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I've just upgraded my iPhone, And I tried to get my Lightroom  subscription on the new phone, but it's not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines