Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Also tried logging in and out

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the exact same problem, none of the above solutions worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greg. I've just send you a private message. It looks like that you are signed-in with the wrong adobe-id. Please try the one I've send to you. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using mu s7 edge mobile on light room but it always says something went wrong when signing in after updating to v 5.2.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there. I’m having the exact same problem also

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sukma. Could you try a "Restore Purchases" via the Lr Mobile settings/ account-Section

If you still see the problem try to sign-out from iTunes&App Store via the iOS settings. Just tab the navigate to iTunes&App Store and long-tab your apple id which brings up the option to sign-out.

Afterwards start the renewal process from within LrMobile again and once prompted add your apple-id and credentials.  Hope this helps. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help. I did as instructed and still nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sveta. Could you send us a Lr Mobile diagnostic log?...a Lr Mobile diagnostic log which can be triggered when you  open up the  Lr Mobile settings and  then navigate in to the Help&Support section and long-tab (for 2-3 sec) "Access our Support Forum"-entry and a  diagnostic log will be generated and attached to your local mail client. Hope this helps to get a clue about your issue. btw. Have you check that your credit-card info is still up-to-date under iOS settings ->Account Info

-

Guido/Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.

I have Lightroom on my iPad. I logged out and when I tried to log in it says This subscription has already been purchased with a different Adobe ID. When I look at my details on settings it recognises my subscription but won't restore the paid for features

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased the upgarded version on my IPhone XS and it’s not letting me use any of the upgrades. My payment has already came out . I have logged in out ,logged in and out on apple  and I have deleted the app as well as turn my phone on and off but nothing works . Kinda annoying that I paid for something what doesn’t work ... please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike, Karl and Charlie. I've just send you some instructions via a private message. Just reply to these so that I can help you directly. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i seem to have a similar problem.

unable to restore purchases, it is now on trial version with 15 days left.

i disconnect from iCloud / LR cc and still unable to restore purchases. I also use it on android but I can find a way to buy the service again on there.

[Moderator Note: Personal Information Removed]

thanks for the help.

Q

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Quentin

I'm going to send you a direct email with some advice and questions which relate to personal info you should not share on the public forums here.  Please look for a separate email from me.

Thanks,

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also this problem!

I can`t ad my Ideal bank in the app. So I can`t pay the premium version of Lightroom CC Mobile....

Please help!

Greetz,

Demi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Demi

I will send you a private message offline to discuss account details.  If you do not see email from me, please check your mail spam filter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2019 Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie,

I am having the same problem. Upgraded to premium but the premium features didn’t appear. I thought maybe because my adobe id (this ID that i used for this comment) was different from my apple id. So I registered a new Adobe ID using the same email like my Apple ID. Then I clicked the restore purchase but got the Duplicate purchase ”This subscription has already bern purchased from the App Store with a different Adobe ID” warning. I relogin with this ID and restore purchase again but the same Duplicate purchase warning appeared.

Please help me!

Thanks,

Zharfan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zharfan

I sincerely apologize for the long wait -- I didn't catch your post until tonight.  Indeed, I see no subscription for the account you mentioned, so I will send you a private message.  Please check your email spam filter for a direct message from me.

Thanks

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I just paid for this month but I cannot use premium functions. Please help. I’m very hurry to use it. I have to send my photo to my client as soon as possible.8512D5F5-30D7-450A-84AA-412223989550.pngCE81CA32-8C05-4EAD-A7F6-C4A1A6E9832E.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Toss. It looks like that you are using a wrong Adobe-id. Please try with the once you use for this forum which has the correct subscription applied. - Guido/ lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same pronto can’t purchase the premi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I unable to purchase the premium feature

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've just send you a private message with some instructions. Hope this helps, Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having problems with my app. In apple store it says my subscription expires in July 25th and yet when I go to my acc it says expired account. Help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jaspreet. I've just fixed your  account. Sorry for the trouble and we are working on a server-side fix for the root cause of the issue. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks it was fixed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines