• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recently Added Photos are displayed in Descending Date Order

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In LR v6.1.0, recently added photos are displayed in descending date order and the Sort by Import Date is greyed out.  This means one's most recently added files are at the bottom of a long list! I am running iPadOS 14.3

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

"Descending date order" typically means newest images first at the top, and oldest images last, at the bottom. That's the way that "Recently Added" should list the images, but I think there's a bug which causes the list to get mixed up, with stuff randomly out of order. Maybe that's what you're experiencing, if so the fix should simply be to select the Recently Added entry, then exit the app while it is still selected. On restart the order should be "normal", though of course you'll be at the pr

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should add Recent Edits are displayed in correct sort order - ie Modified Date Descending

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Descending date order" typically means newest images first at the top, and oldest images last, at the bottom. That's the way that "Recently Added" should list the images, but I think there's a bug which causes the list to get mixed up, with stuff randomly out of order. Maybe that's what you're experiencing, if so the fix should simply be to select the Recently Added entry, then exit the app while it is still selected. On restart the order should be "normal", though of course you'll be at the previous position in the list so will have to scroll up to get back to the top.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much. Your fix has helped me considerably.

(and apologies for my temporal anomaly )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines