Highlighted

Recover photos from lighteroom when phone is reset

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear

My iphone is reseted and I had to reinstall the Lighroom app. When I logged in and checked, all edited photos were gone ( at that time I still used the previous version - trial ). I would like to ask if there is any way to recover all my photos from lighroom's acount. I haven't synced to anywhere. 

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Recover photos from lighteroom when phone is reset

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear

My iphone is reseted and I had to reinstall the Lighroom app. When I logged in and checked, all edited photos were gone ( at that time I still used the previous version - trial ). I would like to ask if there is any way to recover all my photos from lighroom's acount. I haven't synced to anywhere. 

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Lightroom Mobile forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless you have a back up of the whole device then unfortunately not.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines