• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Red Lines

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been more than a month since I found some strange red lines on my photos when I opened them with Lightroom! Can anyone tell me why? How do I make them disappear?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Valentina,

Thanks for contacting us regarding the issue that you are facing. May I know what is the format of these images that you are using.

Thanks

Deepak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. The photos I take from my iPhone 8. I've never had any problems before...but for a month I've been seeing these red lines that ruin the photo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May i know are you using the updated(Latest) version on the Lightroom Application on your iPhone. Is it with all the other images or just with the images that you are capturing with iPhone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app is updated, the images are always from the iPhone because I use the mobile version. Maybe before using Lightroom I don't have to edit them with other programs? (Type VSCO or Snapseed)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have sent you a private message.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

deepakg1988​

Is this the same issue?....

HELP! Edits looking corrupted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines