Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reduce number of photos shown in segmented view

New Here ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Lightroom mobile iOS shows only a limited number of photos when I choose segmented view. There is just two rows with pictures and a "+x" at the right side of the second row with x representIng. the number of hidden photos. After touching the "+x" all photos will be shown and it is possible to hide those photos again after touching the same spot. This won't work anymore if you tr to touch that spot after a longer time. My question is: how do I hide those photos again so that my segmented view will only show two rows of photos per day?

Thanks for your help.

Alex

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Hi Alex,

Use a two-finger vertical "pinch" to collapse the segments again. Let me know if it works for you.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have moved your post from the Lightroom forum to the Lightroom for mobile forum where you are more likely to get help specific to your issue.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex,

Use a two-finger vertical "pinch" to collapse the segments again. Let me know if it works for you.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike,

yes. Works fine. Thank you so much.

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines