• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove unsynced collections from LR mobile

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a few collections that I was syYncing from LR Classic to LR Mobile.  I either quit syYncing the collection or I deleted the collection purposelyY.  I must have done something incorrect in the process because the photos are not marked to syYnc in LR Classic but are still on LR Mobile.  How do I delete them from LR Mobile while ensuring they are not deleted from LR Classic?  I can’t find any wayY in LR Mobile to discontinue syYncing.  Looks like it’s all from LR Classic. 

There is something wrong with this website.  I entered this in Word and copied it here and all the lower case Ys are dropping.  I had to go back in and add the Y.  Makes no sense.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You shoud be able to delete from Mobile without deleting from Classic. Test it on one if you are concerned.

Everything in Mobile/Cloud should sync down to Classic (with sync on) anyway.

You can also delete from All Synced Photgraphs in Classic. I don't use Classic, so again test one, but deleting from ASP should remove from the Cloud but not locally in Classic. There are things to be wary of though:

https://lightroomkillertips.com/all-synced-photographs/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines