Highlighted

renew

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had to update my payment information for my monthly renewal fee and it says on apples end everything is good to go but when i go into my lightroom app and go into settings and hit renew purchase it just spins and won't renew. Can someone please fix this? i have tried logging out and back in restarting my phone deleting the app and downloading it again etc.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

renew

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had to update my payment information for my monthly renewal fee and it says on apples end everything is good to go but when i go into my lightroom app and go into settings and hit renew purchase it just spins and won't renew. Can someone please fix this? i have tried logging out and back in restarting my phone deleting the app and downloading it again etc.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum, we are not Adobe employees and are not connected with the company. You say that everything is fine on Apple's end. Lightroom is an Adobe product, not connected with Apple at all. Try contacting Adobe via live chat by clicking on the little "balloon" in the lower right-hand corner of the screen in this link:

Contact Customer Care 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hgoudreau11

I see a valid subscription for you -- is this working OK for you now?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines