• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restore deleted images and presets in Lightroom on computer and phone after 30 days trial expired

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, there was such a problem. I have a Lightroom application on my phone in which I store my presets and process many photos, I decided to install this application on my computer, went through the site authorization, I was offered a trial version for 30 days, after which everything was gone on the phone, this is certainly a tragedy for me Is it possible to restore all that was in the application on a mobile device, all the presets and photos ?? I really and sincerely hope that it is possible.

Message was edited by: Akash Sharma

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ipa1993bk.ru,

Sorry that you've lost all of your synced data from Lightroom app on your phone and computer, that shouldn't be happening. Let us help make this right.

Could you please try downloading all of your uploaded assets from Lightroom Cloud? Please use Lightroom Downloader app to do so: Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

Also, are you able to see the synced data on Lightroom web? See Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

You may also try restoring the data (only on iPhone) using the iTunes app: How to recover Lightroom for mobile (iOS) photos using iTunes File Sharing

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Just a reminder, the Adobe Forums are transitioning to a new community experience soon. New threads and replies posts to the forums between August 22nd and September 9th will likely be lost, but we’re here to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! I am now facing this same problem and have lost hundreds of dollars of presets and years worth of photos on the lightroom app on my phone. Is there any way to retrieve all of that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines