Highlighted

Restore purchase not working

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue Resolved.

Went on lightroom today and it said i was subscribed.

Hi, i recently repurchased my subscription of adobe lightroom for iphone. However when pressing restore purchase it just loads forever and done nothing.

I have tried various different solutions suggested on forums and nothing has worked. Such as, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, signing out and back into the app, rebooting my iphone and tried signing out of my apple id then signing back in when it asks for verification. All of these haven't worked and lead to the same issue of restore purchases loading forever. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Restore purchase not working

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue Resolved.

Went on lightroom today and it said i was subscribed.

Hi, i recently repurchased my subscription of adobe lightroom for iphone. However when pressing restore purchase it just loads forever and done nothing.

I have tried various different solutions suggested on forums and nothing has worked. Such as, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, signing out and back into the app, rebooting my iphone and tried signing out of my apple id then signing back in when it asks for verification. All of these haven't worked and lead to the same issue of restore purchases loading forever. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2019 1
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. Repurchased the subsccription through Apple, signed in with same email and everything, yet the Lighroom app still says I need to subscribe. This is getting annoying, even trying to restore purchase results in an error. Might be looking for alternatives if this continues to happen.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2019 0
greule LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please try with the adobe-id you are using for this forum. From what I can see is this the one which has the correct subsctiption applied. Hope this helps.- Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2019 0