• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restore purchase on iOS Lightroom is not working

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I renew subscribtion on iOS Lightroom and after that It is still not working. Restore purchasing has the same problem. Can you fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Faced the same problem. I have a premium subscription in the AppStore. The money was written off, in the apple-id subscription status "Active" also in the personal account adobe subscription is displayed in my plans. I ask for help in solving this situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi alex_slim

I see you also have a valid Lightroom Premium subscription for the email ID I see for you here on the forums.  Are you sure you are signed into the correct email ID in Lightroom.  If you are still not seeing Premium service, please see the same advice I mentioned to the other user here:

1. Reinstall Lightroom

2. sign out of your Apple ID in iOS Settings > iTunes & App Store

3. sign into Lightroom, and try Restore Purchase, and then enter your Apple ID info when your device requests it.

Does this help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'girzu"

I see you have valid subscription to Lightroom Premium.  When you try Restore Purchase in the app settings, does an error display?  Are you sure you have signed in using the same email ID that you used to post on the forums here?

If you are still not seeing Premium service, please try these steps:

1. Reinstall Lightroom

2. sign out of your Apple ID in iOS Settings > iTunes & App Store

3. sign into Lightroom, and try Restore Purchase, and then enter your Apple ID info when your device requests it.

Does this help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines