Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restore Purchase on iOS not working

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

since you dont give me any other option to get to your support, i have to post it here.

I just renewed my lightroom mobile subscription on the ipad, but it crashed. Now apple-Store shows me that I have succesfully subscriped and am paying 4,99, but in the lightroom app, choosing restore purchases doesnt work. Just shows me a rotating circle for like ever.

Installed Lightroom mobile on iphone, same result!

Could you please fix my account!

And why do i have to post this in a forum, and not just give me a [......]  email-adress?????

Very bad user experience!!

JM

[Moderator note: profanity removed on public forum according to forum rules.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 154 Replies 154
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JM

Sorry for the trouble you had.  Please try "Restore Purchases" in the Lightroom app settings for your user account.  To get there, tap the 3-dots button at the top right, then Settings, then your user name.  You should see Restore Purchase there, or otherwise you will see "You're subscribed" once it's set up right.  the Lr Mobile settings, which can be triggered via the top left Lr-icon in albums view and when you then tab on the first account-entry.

If you still see the problem then first try signing out of your iTunes ID so that when you later try Restore Purchase, Apple will verify your account.  To do this, open your iPad's Settings app, navigate to iTunes & App Store, tap on your Apple ID and then Sign Out.  Then try Restore Purchase again in the Lightroom app.

If this still doesn't work, then please be sure you are signed into the same Adobe account you used to post your message here.

--Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Charlie,

I am having the same problem. I tried signing out of my iTunes ID and verified my account but it is still not working.

Please fix.

Thanks

PJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do see an active subscription for you.  I will send you a private message with more info, so we don't have to discuss your account details publicly here.  Please look for a direct email from me.

--Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Charle,

I'm facing the exact same issue. Please assist?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem! I need help soon because I need to finish some work!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Raukph and Jordan, 

We are truly sorry for the difficulty you've experienced, and believe we have now resolved the issue. Please let us know if you are still not able to access Lightroom Premium service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie please can you help me, I have the same issue, can't go premium.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Efstathios5E56

I see a valid subscription for you.  Can you please check again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Charlie - Having the exact same issue.  New macbook trying to restore LR, signed out of iTunes, etc...please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'ehannah'

I work on the LR iOS team, and can sometimes help with that app.  I was able to check the account you used here for any app purchase history and I see none.  My guess is that you have purchase history connected to another email address/login.  I recommend you reach out to Support -- they have tools which may be able to help you identify the correct account you need to sign into.  Contact options are listed at: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/what-contact-options.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Charlie,

I am facing exactly the same issue on my ipad and iphone. I just restored my subscription right now. I already got an email confirmation from apple that I have renewed the subscription but as soon as I do it on my ipad or iphone it is not working. as well I have been trying to get into chat support but your help website is not helpful at all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kim, 

I'll send you a private message in a moment.  Please look for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

E399FD3C-EFAA-44F0-8E5D-38FF165E81D2.png

 hi I have the same problem and everytime I try and restore purchases it keeps loading with no response .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I see a valid subscription for you.  If you are still not able to access this, please reply so we can help further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue! It keeps loading for forever. My Apple ID says I do have the subscription though... Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Janne

Can you please check the app again?  It should be working better for you now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine comes up exactly the same please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Courtney

I'm getting some help from our server team to try and understand what's happening with your account.  Did you cancel and then try to resubscribe within a few days?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The free subscription had run out then I resubscribed 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Courtney

I now see a valid subscription for your account.  Can you check that this is now working OK for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Charlie - I'm facing the same issue.  I think the issue is there was an accidental charge for a monthly subscription that is conflicting with the yearly one I actually want/ have.  How do I resolve this.  Please help :).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaulttjyn2yyxsng1 

Checking against the account you used to post for help, I see a valid Lightroom Premium annual subscription.  I do not see another plan for the same account.

If you still need help, please contact Adobe Support directly.  Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 11.33.44 AM.pngWhen I try to restore the purchase on my mac this is what I keep facing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaulttjyn2yyxsng1 

Your current Lightroom Mobile Premium subscription supports mobile devices only -- it does not support Lightroom for the desktop. 

If you need a subscription that supports the Lightroom desktop app as well, I recommend you cancel your current mobile subscription and instead subscribe to Lightroom through either the Mac or Windows app stores, or directly from Adobe's web site based on one of the following plan options: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography/compare-plans.html 

I hope this helps a bit!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines