Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restore Purchase on iOS not working

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

since you dont give me any other option to get to your support, i have to post it here.

I just renewed my lightroom mobile subscription on the ipad, but it crashed. Now apple-Store shows me that I have succesfully subscriped and am paying 4,99, but in the lightroom app, choosing restore purchases doesnt work. Just shows me a rotating circle for like ever.

Installed Lightroom mobile on iphone, same result!

Could you please fix my account!

And why do i have to post this in a forum, and not just give me a [......]  email-adress?????

Very bad user experience!!

JM

[Moderator note: profanity removed on public forum according to forum rules.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 154 Replies 154
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this issue is happening because I have a mobile account?  But I started the trial (which I later turned into an annual subscription from my mac).  Is this something I need to contact about apple to change this from mobile to mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On with apple as we speak, just rebought the subscription.  Now when I try to get into lightroom on mac I get this message.  Apple can't seem to figure it out because on my end I have paid again and subscription looks correct. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@defaulttjyn2yyxsng1 

"On with apple as we speak, just rebought the subscription" On our side, I still see only the Lightroom Mobile Premium subscription, so if this is what Apple helped you "re-buy" this will still not help you get access to Lightroom Desktop.  

Please contact Adobe Support directly:  visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.  Explain that you need help canceling your current Lightroom Mobile subscription so that you can instead buy the subscription via the dsektop app (which provides access to both desktop and mobile apps).  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank for sharing

https://kingslot88.net

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2023 Dec 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Charlie same issue here please help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2023 Dec 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Gabrielle34161496as2w 

I see your account became subscribed yesterday.  Do you see your LR Mobile Premium subscription working OK now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see a valid subscription for the same ID you used to sign into the forums.  Is this working OK for you now.  if not, does restarting the app help?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have de the same problem, I already tried, but I still can't get premium. Could you help me? Please 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

'Mkalebtmtz', this should be fixed now, please try again. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem please help 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'default19asiqplcq4t'

I see you have more than once account.  I will send you a direct message with some advice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I cannot restore my purchases on my Macbook. Some help would be great. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vilma,

I see a valid Lightroom Mobile Premium subscription for the account you used to post for help.  The Mobile subscription does not provide paid service for the Lightroom desktop app for Mac.  If you also need Lightroom for Mac, you might consider canceling the mobile subscription and instead start a new Lightroom subscription through the Mac App Store, or choose one of the various plans offered directly from Adobe as described at https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography/compare-plans.html 

Hope this helps a bit!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I also have the same problem. Had to factory reset my Mac after a fault and now can't restore my purchase. Please also assist 

thank you

Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Daniel, is you queastion about restoring your Mac App Store purchase for Lightroom, or another Adobe app?

For the email ID you used to post on the forums, there is an account with new history of Lightroom usage.

If you are indeed asking about Lightroom, is it possible you have another account you can try signing into?  

It might help if you contact Adobe Support directly -- contact options here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/what-contact-options.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. Please Fix it, i need to use Photoshop On my ipad but i can´t used!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you give it a try again and let me know if its now working. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Charle,

I'm facing the exact same issue. Please assist?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Subbu

I see a valid Lightroom Desktop subscription from the Mac app store for the account based on the same email address you used to post on the forums.  Are you seeing this work OK now?  If not, does signing out and signing back in help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3EDAD62F-6A5E-4A19-9276-94642131503A.jpeg

 

5E389D20-AC11-4F35-9EC8-307520662CBA.jpeg

 

Hi Charlie,

I am also having trouble same problem. I recently realized that the plan I subscribed to through the mobile store is the wrong one (100 GB plan) and didn't provide desktop access. I cancelled this plan a reaubscribed to the 1TB plan. When I log in, it still shows the old 100

GB plan. Please see images attached of both subscriptions. Maybe I'm using the wrong id? Please help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kpopfangirl

It seems you previously had a Lightroom 1 TB plan subscription, and though this has lapsed it somehow appears still active -- maybe this is preventing the system from accepting the new Lightroom 1 TB subscription.  I'll need to get some Adobe Support on this matter--I'll follow up when I have news for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Kpopfangirl,

I just sent you a direct message with some advice to try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Charlie,

I am having the same problem. I tried signing out of my iTunes ID and verified my account but it is still not working.

Please fix.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Natalia, this particular forum is for Lightroom Mobile users.  Are you having issues with the Photoshop subscription I see on your account?  You might try posting in the separate forum for Photoshop Mobile: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-for-mobile/bd-p/Photoshop-for-Mobile

For the fastest help, please reach out to Adobe Support directly.  Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then click the chat button at the bottom right

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines