Highlighted

Restore Purchase on iOS not working

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

since you dont give me any other option to get to your support, i have to post it here.

I just renewed my lightroom mobile subscription on the ipad, but it crashed. Now apple-Store shows me that I have succesfully subscriped and am paying 4,99, but in the lightroom app, choosing restore purchases doesnt work. Just shows me a rotating circle for like ever.

Installed Lightroom mobile on iphone, same result!

Could you please fix my account!

And why do i have to post this in a forum, and not just give me a [......]  email-adress?????

Very bad user experience!!

JM

[Moderator note: profanity removed on public forum according to forum rules.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Restore Purchase on iOS not working

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

since you dont give me any other option to get to your support, i have to post it here.

I just renewed my lightroom mobile subscription on the ipad, but it crashed. Now apple-Store shows me that I have succesfully subscriped and am paying 4,99, but in the lightroom app, choosing restore purchases doesnt work. Just shows me a rotating circle for like ever.

Installed Lightroom mobile on iphone, same result!

Could you please fix my account!

And why do i have to post this in a forum, and not just give me a [......]  email-adress?????

Very bad user experience!!

JM

[Moderator note: profanity removed on public forum according to forum rules.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JM

Sorry for the trouble you had.  Please try "Restore Purchases" in the Lightroom app settings for your user account.  To get there, tap the 3-dots button at the top right, then Settings, then your user name.  You should see Restore Purchase there, or otherwise you will see "You're subscribed" once it's set up right.  the Lr Mobile settings, which can be triggered via the top left Lr-icon in albums view and when you then tab on the first account-entry.

If you still see the problem then first try signing out of your iTunes ID so that when you later try Restore Purchase, Apple will verify your account.  To do this, open your iPad's Settings app, navigate to iTunes & App Store, tap on your Apple ID and then Sign Out.  Then try Restore Purchase again in the Lightroom app.

If this still doesn't work, then please be sure you are signed into the same Adobe account you used to post your message here.

--Charlie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Charlie,

I am having the same problem. I tried signing out of my iTunes ID and verified my account but it is still not working.

Please fix.

Thanks

PJ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do see an active subscription for you.  I will send you a private message with more info, so we don't have to discuss your account details publicly here.  Please look for a direct email from me.

--Charlie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Charle,

I'm facing the exact same issue. Please assist?

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem! I need help soon because I need to finish some work!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Raukph and Jordan, 

We are truly sorry for the difficulty you've experienced, and believe we have now resolved the issue. Please let us know if you are still not able to access Lightroom Premium service.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Charlie - Having the exact same issue.  New macbook trying to restore LR, signed out of iTunes, etc...please help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'ehannah'

I work on the LR iOS team, and can sometimes help with that app.  I was able to check the account you used here for any app purchase history and I see none.  My guess is that you have purchase history connected to another email address/login.  I recommend you reach out to Support -- they have tools which may be able to help you identify the correct account you need to sign into.  Contact options are listed at: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/what-contact-options.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie please can you help me, I have the same issue, can't go premium.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Efstathios5E56

I see a valid subscription for you.  Can you please check again?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Charlie,

I am facing exactly the same issue on my ipad and iphone. I just restored my subscription right now. I already got an email confirmation from apple that I have renewed the subscription but as soon as I do it on my ipad or iphone it is not working. as well I have been trying to get into chat support but your help website is not helpful at all. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kim, 

I'll send you a private message in a moment.  Please look for that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

E399FD3C-EFAA-44F0-8E5D-38FF165E81D2.png

 hi I have the same problem and everytime I try and restore purchases it keeps loading with no response .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I see a valid subscription for you.  If you are still not able to access this, please reply so we can help further.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue! It keeps loading for forever. My Apple ID says I do have the subscription though... Please help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Janne

Can you please check the app again?  It should be working better for you now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine comes up exactly the same please help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Courtney

I'm getting some help from our server team to try and understand what's happening with your account.  Did you cancel and then try to resubscribe within a few days?  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The free subscription had run out then I resubscribed 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Courtney

I now see a valid subscription for your account.  Can you check that this is now working OK for you?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue please help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see a valid subscription for the same ID you used to sign into the forums.  Is this working OK for you now.  if not, does restarting the app help?  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have de the same problem, I already tried, but I still can't get premium. Could you help me? Please 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

'Mkalebtmtz', this should be fixed now, please try again. Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I also have the same problem. Had to factory reset my Mac after a fault and now can't restore my purchase. Please also assist 

thank you

Dan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Daniel, is you queastion about restoring your Mac App Store purchase for Lightroom, or another Adobe app?

For the email ID you used to post on the forums, there is an account with new history of Lightroom usage.

If you are indeed asking about Lightroom, is it possible you have another account you can try signing into?  

It might help if you contact Adobe Support directly -- contact options here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/what-contact-options.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. Please Fix it, i need to use Photoshop On my ipad but i can´t used!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you give it a try again and let me know if its now working. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Charle,

I'm facing the exact same issue. Please assist?

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Subbu

I see a valid Lightroom Desktop subscription from the Mac app store for the account based on the same email address you used to post on the forums.  Are you seeing this work OK now?  If not, does signing out and signing back in help?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3EDAD62F-6A5E-4A19-9276-94642131503A.jpeg

5E389D20-AC11-4F35-9EC8-307520662CBA.jpeg

Hi Charlie,

I am also having trouble same problem. I recently realized that the plan I subscribed to through the mobile store is the wrong one (100 GB plan) and didn't provide desktop access. I cancelled this plan a reaubscribed to the 1TB plan. When I log in, it still shows the old 100

GB plan. Please see images attached of both subscriptions. Maybe I'm using the wrong id? Please help. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kpopfangirl

It seems you previously had a Lightroom 1 TB plan subscription, and though this has lapsed it somehow appears still active -- maybe this is preventing the system from accepting the new Lightroom 1 TB subscription.  I'll need to get some Adobe Support on this matter--I'll follow up when I have news for you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Kpopfangirl,

I just sent you a direct message with some advice to try.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Charlie,

I am having the same problem. I tried signing out of my iTunes ID and verified my account but it is still not working.

Please fix.

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Natalia, this particular forum is for Lightroom Mobile users.  Are you having issues with the Photoshop subscription I see on your account?  You might try posting in the separate forum for Photoshop Mobile: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-for-mobile/bd-p/Photoshop-for-Mobile

For the fastest help, please reach out to Adobe Support directly.  Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then click the chat button at the bottom right

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Charlie,

I have done all the things which you have advised above, but still I’m unable to restore the purchase. Instead lightroom is stuck in the attached photo. Please help me to resolve it

B474C884-287C-4EF0-99FD-DEFB78C674AE.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'sazzadsa' we're going through a change of the forums tool Adobe uses, and I lost track of our previous conversation. Let me send you a direct message to get more info about your account.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I just ran in the exact same problem. I renewed my subscription and got stuck on the loading page. I tried everything (including App Store logout), and every time I tried to restor purchase, I can't pass the loading screen. 

Any idea ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DADCDEB2-3138-4A6D-8A84-167ACE52782E.png

CAF71BF0-A42D-4688-A58E-41430B642356.png

Hi, I also have the same problem. I tried all the method above and noting is working. Now I'm log in by my Apple ID and it said that my account w

B9CC35AD-89E7-48D7-9B5E-2C7D444A43A8.png

 as you can see in the picture that I already subscribe the premium. And after I tried to restore purchase, I stuck with this process and same as every on 

as expired

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is solved this morning, I just launched the app and subscription was enabled

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fred

Thanks for your report, and bearing with this problem while we investigated.  We are truly sorry for the difficulty you've experienced.

Kind regards,

Charlie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Navarit

As you may have seen just now in my previous reply to this thread, we think we've found and fixed the issue here.  We sincerely apologize for the interruption of service.  Please let us know if you are still not able to access Lightroom Premium service.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. This is ridiculous! Please restore my purchase. Nothing works. I just get the spinning circle 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I am currently stuck and can't renew my Lightroom premium. I tried to restore the purchase and it would get stuck on a loading screen. Please help?!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Jeeohvahnee

I replied to one of your other posts.  If ever your need is urgent, please contact Adobe Support for immediate assitance using Conact Info found at https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EnsonG

I see a valid subscription for you.  Does it help if you relaunch the app or sign in again?  Please be sure you are signed in with the same email ID you used for these forums.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the exact same predicament! It started last night. I am now paying for something that I can’t use!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sev95, I see a valid subscription for your account. Please be sure you sign inn using the same email ID you used to post on the forums here. If LRM still doesn't show you premium features, please try "Restore Purchases" in the Lightroom app settings for your user account. To get there, tap the 3-dots button at the top right, then Settings, then your user name. You should see Restore Purchase there, or otherwise you will see "You're subscribed" once it's set up right.  If Restore Purchase fails with an error, what is the error message?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having the same problem, tried every suggested method without success. Please advise

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi deelo23, similar to what I posted above, I see a valid subscription for your account. Please be sure you sign inn using the same email ID you used to post on the forums here. If LRM still doesn't show you premium features, please try "Restore Purchases" in the Lightroom app settings for your user account. To get there, tap the 3-dots button at the top right, then Settings, then your user name. You should see Restore Purchase there, or otherwise you will see "You're subscribed" once it's set up right.  If Restore Purchase fails with an error, what is the error message? Does signing out and back in, or reinstalling the app help?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem! Renewed the subscription through Apple but the Lightroom says I need to buy it again! I'm using the same account on both sides too, and tried reinstalling everything, signing in and out of everything. It's like Adobe doesn't want its customers to use its services...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ntduy. Could you try to sign-in with the same adobe-id which you are using for this forum. From what I can see is this the adobe-id which has the correct subsctiption applied. Let me know your results. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same issue. I have purchased the premium features but im stuck with this loading screen which is shown below. 

15753162142603600700377846108347.jpg

Please help me fix this coz i badly need to do some things in lightroom. By the way im using my apple id for purchasing the premium features.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'Gian22'

I think I see the problem.  It's a case of account confusion, I believe.  Please try signing in using the Apple and not Adobe ID login on the Lightroom app's login screen.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: After credit card charged notice, it's working now, thanks.

I'm having the same problem.

I have tried restore purchase and sign out - sign in method,  reinstall app ...etc

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have the same issue. When I click restore purchases, the circle starts circling like forever but nothing happens. My subscription is through Apple and is active, but the Lightroom mobile app says it expired. I tried deleting the app, turning my phone off and on, reinstalling the app. Still the same issue. Please help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jordan

I just replied to your first post (another thread).  We think we've found and fixed the issue here.  We sincerely apologize for the interruption of service.  Please let us know if you are still not able to access Lightroom Premium service.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. Please help. I need access ASAP!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

9336B970-9787-4A25-BBD0-9BC25ED20E98.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeeohvahnee

I see a healthy valid subscription for you.  If you don't see it, try restarting the app, and then try signing in again.  Please sign in with the same email ID you used for these forums here.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have same problem, cannot restore purchase. please help ASAP 

photo_2020-05-08_11-00-18.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello aditwayer, this should be fixed now.. Can you please check the app again?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, I can't pass the cycle, it's loading forever, please help I tried everything... I seriously can't be paying for something I can't use this is nonsense 😡😡

IOS 

2B058DB1-214A-4DDC-913A-3B51638914ED.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leeroy

Does that spinner ever complete?  I'll send you a private note with some more info.

Thanks,

Charlie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same exact problem. Tried logging out and back in on the App Store and lightroom several times and it won't work. When trying to restore purchase it's a screen that never loads 😡

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kwri457

I'm sorry for the difficulty.  I see a valid, healthy subscription for you on our side.  Is this working OK for you now?  Please be sure to sign in using the same email ID that you used for the community forums here.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing the same issue. I've logged out and back in more than once. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aroderick

I don't see any Lightroom Mobile subscription for the account you used to sign in here.  If your mobile purchase did go through and shows in your apps store subscription history, try this advice to help Lightroom see and restore that subscription: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html

Otherwise, is it possible you have more than one account/email address registered with Adobe?  Perhaps your alternate login provides access to your subscription.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the account that I used. And none of that worked for me. I know for sure that the purchase went through. Should I just contact Apple to cancel?? This is so strange.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 'amariahh86029873'

It seems like you are the same user as 'Aroderick' above.  I see ansubscription for you under this other account and on our side it is looks like there is a payment issue.  Please contact Adobe Support directly -- you can find contact info here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Translate