Highlighted

Retirer des photos de l'iphone sans les effacer dans tous mes appareils (iMac notamment) ?

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Comment puis-je retirer des photos de l'app Lightroom sur mon iphone pour libérer de la mémoire, SANS les effacer de mon disque dur ?

Merci pour votre aide

Google translate

How can I remove photos from the Lightroom app on my iphone to free memory, without erasing them from my hard drive?

[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Retirer des photos de l'iphone sans les effacer dans tous mes appareils (iMac notamment) ?

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Comment puis-je retirer des photos de l'app Lightroom sur mon iphone pour libérer de la mémoire, SANS les effacer de mon disque dur ?

Merci pour votre aide

Google translate

How can I remove photos from the Lightroom app on my iphone to free memory, without erasing them from my hard drive?

[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 30, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The iPhone app should automatically ofload images to the cloud as long as you are logged onto your Adobe account. This should automatically release space on your phone. If you want to release storage right away, go into the gear icon and select local storage. There you should be able to hit "Clear cache" which should immediately create more space.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. I'll try to do what you indicate.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2019 0
django48 LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Sur l'iPhone, j'ai donc effacé le cache - cela semble "tourner" dans le vide = hormis la roue qui tourne depuis bientôt 24h, il ne se passe rien au niveau des stockages -> toujours 6,30 Go affichés.

Il reste la question des copies en stockage local qui représentent 8,45 Go = puis les retirer sans dommage pour les photos qui sont sur l'ordinateur (iMac).

Merci de votre aide

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 06, 2019 0