Highlighted

Retreive photos after uninstalling Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, since yesterday I'm facing a problem "failed to load the development version". Iwas frustated as my photos are being asked by my models and this happened. Just tiday I found out that my subscription is expired. So I bought the monthly registration so I can finish editing my photos but it still displays the same issue, even after rebooting several times.

What I did is renamed the Lr data folder, by adding "A" at the end, in my memory card so it won't be deleted when I uninstall the the App. After reinstalling the app ang logging back in, I renamed the data folder by removing the "A". And set the default storage to SD card as usual.

My presets are still there but the photos won't show up.

Though the Lightroom app total data is still the same prior to uninstalling it, it means the original data is safe and still there. Is there a way to retreive my albums(including the photos) into its original view? Because it won't show in the all photos album? Because I just paid another subscribtion just to finish editing my model's photos. But now I can't see them. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Retreive photos after uninstalling Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, since yesterday I'm facing a problem "failed to load the development version". Iwas frustated as my photos are being asked by my models and this happened. Just tiday I found out that my subscription is expired. So I bought the monthly registration so I can finish editing my photos but it still displays the same issue, even after rebooting several times.

What I did is renamed the Lr data folder, by adding "A" at the end, in my memory card so it won't be deleted when I uninstall the the App. After reinstalling the app ang logging back in, I renamed the data folder by removing the "A". And set the default storage to SD card as usual.

My presets are still there but the photos won't show up.

Though the Lightroom app total data is still the same prior to uninstalling it, it means the original data is safe and still there. Is there a way to retreive my albums(including the photos) into its original view? Because it won't show in the all photos album? Because I just paid another subscribtion just to finish editing my model's photos. But now I can't see them. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PhilG,

That isn't a great user experience as you cannot access your synced Lightroom images and facing an issue related where you're getting an error "Failed to load Development module", we're sorry to hear about this. Let us help make it right.

I'd recommend that you use the Lightroom Downloader app to download your synced data to your computer. Please refer Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines