Highlighted

RX100 VA Raw file in Lightroom Mobile v4.4.1

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I exclusively use my mobile for editing photos on the go, and the Lightroom mobile app has been perfect so far for my Sony A7ii.

I recently purchased a Sony RX100 VA and have run into an issue with importing RAW files, it says “Cannot load image”. Checked the supported camera list and my camera is supported. I have also checked with adobe support but went around in circles for an hour. 

Hoping Ng someone else has had this issue and us a work around (without using a computer). 

Thanks!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RX100 VA Raw file in Lightroom Mobile v4.4.1

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I exclusively use my mobile for editing photos on the go, and the Lightroom mobile app has been perfect so far for my Sony A7ii.

I recently purchased a Sony RX100 VA and have run into an issue with importing RAW files, it says “Cannot load image”. Checked the supported camera list and my camera is supported. I have also checked with adobe support but went around in circles for an hour. 

Hoping Ng someone else has had this issue and us a work around (without using a computer). 

Thanks!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I've moved your post from the Photoshop Forum to the Lightroom Mobile forum, where you are more likely to get a response relevant to your issue.
Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2019 1
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Dave, sorry about that!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2019 0
Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a problem 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2019 0
Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stolniik,

Can you tell us what mobile device you’re using, and what OS version is installed?

Thanks,

Mike

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike, 

I am using an iPhone X with iOS 12.4.1

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2019 0
Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stolnik, that's what I'm using as well. Would it be possible for you to share one or two raw files from your RX100 VA? I'd be happy to try to import and view/edit on my iPhone X. If I can duplicate the issue, I'll help refer this to the Adobe engineering team for support.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

can you please let us know how you are importing these files?
Is it over the camera roll or Files?

Is it many files that you're trying to import or only one at a time?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, I’m currently travelling so I’m not sure what is the best way to send through a RAW image?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have transferred all the files onto my iPhone via a SD card reader dongle and am trying to import one photo at a time. This is how I do it for my a7ii

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it still an issue?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could reproduce your issue now, you need to tap on the controls, then the image will be loaded and you will be able to edit it

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2019 0