• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Save to device' saves but without edits?

New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saved an edited image (crop, colour etc.) from Lightroom Mobile to my device today, but it saved the original?

I'm on Lightroom Mobile Premium (ie I have a CC account) and the image was from my laptop.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

It should save the edited version. Be sure to always check the check mark in the bottom right of your screen after making your edits to confirm them. My guess is you didn't confirm the changes?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should save the edited version. Be sure to always check the check mark in the bottom right of your screen after making your edits to confirm them. My guess is you didn't confirm the changes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just went back to check this, I can't see a check mark in the bottom right in the current version of the mobile app but there's a checkmark at the top indicating whether the edits are updated.

This time the right (edited) version exported as expected. I must have tried to save too soon before.

Thanks for the reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines