Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Select All?

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I must be missing something so would appreciate some help.

How do  i "select all" on the creative cloud mobile app (android)

For example, if i have 10 photos in a folder i wish to download, delete or move - How do i select all to perform the action?

Right now, then i hit "select" i have to click each photo one at a time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Android and iOS are slightly different. On Android, select the album and then in the grid view tap on the tri-dot icon and choose Select. That produces the blue Select Photos banner which also has a tri-dot icon at the right hand side. Tap on that and there you'll see a "Select All" option.

iOS has a checkbox next to the Album name immediately below the Select Photos blue banner that appears after tapping the tri-dot icon in grid view and then tapping on Select, tapping on that check-box will

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Mobile?

Lightroom Mobile?

Let us know and this can be moved to the proper forum for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom mobile, but using the creative cloud app to sync between computer
and mobile. There doesn't seen to be a select all option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you choose Select via the three dot menu, there should be a little checkbox just above the photos you can tick.

Otherwise you can swipe thru the photos, which should select as you swipe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Android and iOS are slightly different. On Android, select the album and then in the grid view tap on the tri-dot icon and choose Select. That produces the blue Select Photos banner which also has a tri-dot icon at the right hand side. Tap on that and there you'll see a "Select All" option.

iOS has a checkbox next to the Album name immediately below the Select Photos blue banner that appears after tapping the tri-dot icon in grid view and then tapping on Select, tapping on that check-box will then select all the images in the album.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

I've checked and the tri-dot does not appear on the blue banner screen on android samsung s20+.

The tri-dot is availble on the screen before, which then gives the select option, but only allows me to select one image at a time.

I will try on an iphone and see if its available on there 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

I've checked and the tri-dot does not appear on the blue banner screen on android samsung s20+.

That's odd. What version of the Lightroom app are you running, it should be 6.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Right ok i see what was wrong.

Im using adobe creative cloud version 5.3.1 (most updated) and i was using this to sync between lightroom, my computer and mobile devices.

I didnt realize that the lightroom app also syncs them.  As im new to this, at some point i was instructed to use creative cloud app to sync the photos and its on that app that i cant select all.

Ive now downloaded lightroom 6.2.0 and i can see the option to select all.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.  This will make things easier. apprecaite the support! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines