Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selective Brush not working

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I can’t seem to use the selective brush on my iPhone. No matter how I swipe, no changes take effect. Here are things that i’ve done:

- Flow is already set to 100%

- I’ve tried using extremes so that it will be easier to spot change, nothing at all

- HOWEVER, Radial and Linear selective options do work. On these I can see the red mask overlay and editing is no problem at all

Just wondering if anyone has any solution to this? Tried to search for answers but couldn’t find anything

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

This is an issue that shows up now and then, please change your 3DTouch settings (under Accessibility).
Try turning them on and off and maybe even restart the device afterwards.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an issue that shows up now and then, please change your 3DTouch settings (under Accessibility).
Try turning them on and off and maybe even restart the device afterwards.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!!! This worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ignacio, this solution has not worked for me. Running the newest LR on an iPad Pro IOS 15.0.2. No amount of changing the settings around touch (there is no on/off toggle for 3d) seems to solve the problem. I'm having no problem on my iPhone 12. Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@defaulty76v890gjpsc could you try to  disable “Only Draw with Apple Pencil” from Settings > Apple Pencil 

Hope that helps.- Guido/ Lr QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Guido, thanks! That did the trick! Larry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marcieee,

Just a thought: what is your brush size, and what is the brush opacity? A small brush size could be hard to see, and a low transparency would also be difficult to see an overlay.

Can you provide a screen shot of the app while you’re brushing?

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines