Exit

Selective editing tools greyed out / disabled

Contributor ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Android

HTC Honor 9

I have a valid CC account, all apps updated to the latest versions.

I downloaded v4.0 of the LR CC mobile android app and the light functions work but the selective editing tools are greyed out.

How can I enable them? There is no valid discussion addressing this issue in the forums.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem on my Note9. Just can't get it to work. I updated, I signed in and out several times, no idea what else is possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spoke to customer support via chat and they were did not no what was causing the issue at all. I think it's technical. I received and email requesting me to reply to this thread, but Adobe have not commented. I will wait patiently for a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow such amazing support. Still have the issue, no one knows what's up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Thanks for contacting and sharing the issue that you are facing with the Lightroom Application. If possible can you post a screenshot of the application in that state

Thanks

Deepak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines