Highlighted

Semi black picture when using LR Mobile app

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Since I switched from phone (from an iPhone 8 to a Huawei Mate 20 Lite) I'm having some problems with the Lightroom Mobile App. Everytime when I want to shoot a RAW photo it gives me a semi black picture (see the figure that I attached). Anyone who is having the same problems and could give me a solution?

Thanks in advance!

Robert

LRM_EXPORT_212552710919129_20190322_105514037.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Semi black picture when using LR Mobile app

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Since I switched from phone (from an iPhone 8 to a Huawei Mate 20 Lite) I'm having some problems with the Lightroom Mobile App. Everytime when I want to shoot a RAW photo it gives me a semi black picture (see the figure that I attached). Anyone who is having the same problems and could give me a solution?

Thanks in advance!

Robert

LRM_EXPORT_212552710919129_20190322_105514037.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert,

Sorry to hear that, are there any presets installed in the Lightroom mobile application?
Does it happen when you capture jpegs?

Have you checked here and see if the images look dark here as well? Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil,

Yes I have presets installed in the Lightroom mobile application.

It only happens when I shoot in DNG, when I shoot in JPEG I have no problems.

Even when I open the link that you posted, the pictures do show semi black.

Regards,

Robert

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be happening due to those presets, could you try removing the presets and see if it helps? Make sure that you have a back up of those presets before removing them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleted them all. Still got the same problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked if the images look dark somewhere else? in Phone's gallery?
Also, what exact version of Lightroom CC for mobile are you using?
Could you check if there is any system update available for the mobile device?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I save the pictures to my phone's gallery, they still have the black spot. The Lightroom version is v4.2.1 and my phone is up to date. I reinstalled the app aswell and that didn't work either.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines