Highlighted

Sharing Crashes App/Android

Participant ,
Feb 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can't find this anywhere else, so not sure if it's just me.

Lightroom CC mobile works as it should, except when I try to share an image.. it doesn't load the list of apps and services to share, and briefly flashes up a "android system has stopped".

I tried clearing the cache, and even reinstalled the app when that didn't work. I've also wiped the system cache and didn't work.

Other apps such a Phorotoshop Express share no problem, so I don't think it's account related.

Anyone else having this same issue? Or a solution?

I solved it. I had a dual apps, and the seocnd installation of Facebook and Messenger seemed to cause the issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sharing Crashes App/Android

Participant ,
Feb 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can't find this anywhere else, so not sure if it's just me.

Lightroom CC mobile works as it should, except when I try to share an image.. it doesn't load the list of apps and services to share, and briefly flashes up a "android system has stopped".

I tried clearing the cache, and even reinstalled the app when that didn't work. I've also wiped the system cache and didn't work.

Other apps such a Phorotoshop Express share no problem, so I don't think it's account related.

Anyone else having this same issue? Or a solution?

I solved it. I had a dual apps, and the seocnd installation of Facebook and Messenger seemed to cause the issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 24, 2019 0
Participant ,
Feb 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 24, 2019 0