• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signed out and all unsynced photos are lost?

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had 150 photos in Lightroom CC for mobile. These were unsynced as I was away from an internet connection.

Having noticed I was signed into the wrong CC account prior to syncing, I signed out in order to login to the correct account that I wanted to sync to, only to discover that all 150 photos have disappeared. No warning dialog, nothing. I can't even think of a scenario in any app in years of computer use where such a serious case of data loss would arise without any warning at all. If the photos are stored locally, why would they be deleted purely by signing out from an account?

Is there any way to retrieve these photos?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try to run the steps from this page...How to recover Lightroom for mobile (iOS) photos using iTunes File Sharing

....and let me know if that helps to get access to your originals. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guido

Thanks for the reply. I can see three directories there but none have the files in them.Screenshot 2017-11-15 15.17.44.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's too bad. When you sign-in to to your former "wrong CC account" again are you able to see some of the photos? Just wondering if some of that have been synced. Otherwise I do not see a chance to get your photos back.

One last question. Have you been signed-in as you started to add photos to Lr Mobile ...or was this in the unauthorized state

- Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Even i lost my instances photos recently. What is the possibility of the photos being stored in some location?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines