Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Skipped importing duplicates

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2018 Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

I’ve been using Lightroom on iPad and recently whenever I import photos it keeps saying skipped importing dupicates but they are not duplicates they are raw files and I’ve checked the file names they are all new , it doesn’t open the photos untill I insert them in photoshop mix or fix

please help 27DB9BA5-C3E3-4497-81B3-BF4E8BF22C69.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you tap on All Photos at the top, can you see them there? (As you have nearly 900 Photos there but on 47 in 3 Albums)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and no when you go to All Photos the photos arent there. Also I called support and they refuse to help because they arent trained on using mobile apps.

Not happy! this isnt the first issue Ive had and im just about done with all of the programs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Both, if you search by file name (including .file extension) does anything crop up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines