Highlighted

Skipped importing duplicates

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While syncing photos from camera rool I get a message Skipped importing duplicates. But they are not duplicates.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Skipped importing duplicates

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While syncing photos from camera rool I get a message Skipped importing duplicates. But they are not duplicates.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 11, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No my files are Both .jpg and .cr2 with the same outcome “Skipped importing duplicates”

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 15, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are they unsupported files perhaps? HEVC or HEIF?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get that too. I don't think this was a problem before the recent app update. I had to delete all photos from my catalog. Using an Ipad 2018 with the latest ios.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same problem here. I tried imported 4 photos at once, but only one appears in LR CC. Now I got error message about duplicate every time I try to import of remaining 3 photos.

Import was via Android app.

Jiri

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2018 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it does seem like a bug, could someone post here:

Lightroom for mobile | Photoshop Family Customer Community

It may be picked a Lightroom engineer there, though Rikk may have passed it on anyway.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2018 0