Highlighted

Sluggish performance in iPad Pro 10.5

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Newbie in the community forums.

I have been using Lightroom mobile for a few years and about a few months noticed that under the same conditions the application is running very slow and unresponsive. I’m using an iPad Pro 10.5 with OS 12.4.1 and Lightroom mobile ver. 5.0.0 CD9771.

Recently seems to constantly try to sync or run some background process constantly. I have paused the sync and still does the same.

Issues: when I make changes they will not reflect on the image until I press and hold to show the before and after feature a few times at which point I get the loading circle and it updates. If I swap images, it will load for a long time before displaying the image properly with the adjustments. So mainly refresh issues that were not there before, so I’m not sure what adobe changed but performance dropped drastically. In the time it takes me to go thru 1 image now, I was able to edit 3 or 4 before due to this issues.

any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

TOPICS
iOS, Performance, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sluggish performance in iPad Pro 10.5

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Newbie in the community forums.

I have been using Lightroom mobile for a few years and about a few months noticed that under the same conditions the application is running very slow and unresponsive. I’m using an iPad Pro 10.5 with OS 12.4.1 and Lightroom mobile ver. 5.0.0 CD9771.

Recently seems to constantly try to sync or run some background process constantly. I have paused the sync and still does the same.

Issues: when I make changes they will not reflect on the image until I press and hold to show the before and after feature a few times at which point I get the loading circle and it updates. If I swap images, it will load for a long time before displaying the image properly with the adjustments. So mainly refresh issues that were not there before, so I’m not sure what adobe changed but performance dropped drastically. In the time it takes me to go thru 1 image now, I was able to edit 3 or 4 before due to this issues.

any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

TOPICS
iOS, Performance, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 27, 2019 0
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe try to upgrade to the latest iOS and see if that makes a difference?

Failing that, IF you have a plan with Cloud Storage and all syncing to the Cloud is complete, delete and reinstall the app.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2019 0