Highlighted

Solved-Paid for Lightroom Premium but I can’t use premium features. Restoring Purchases didn’t help

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for Lightroom CC Mobile Premium since 30December last year but I can't use premium features since that day until now.

I can't restore purchase and even I try to log out and in, it doesn't work. Pls help me fix this. I have a tons of work to do on Adobe Lightroom.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Solved-Paid for Lightroom Premium but I can’t use premium features. Restoring Purchases didn’t help

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for Lightroom CC Mobile Premium since 30December last year but I can't use premium features since that day until now.

I can't restore purchase and even I try to log out and in, it doesn't work. Pls help me fix this. I have a tons of work to do on Adobe Lightroom.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 03, 2020 0
greule LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you signed-in with the Adobe-id which you use for this forum? If not, could you give it a try? From the server-side I can see that a correct subscription is applied to your Adobe-id. Let me know if that helps. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2020 0