• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sort order keeps reverting back to descending?!?

Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the latest version of iOS Lightroom app on an iPhone 12 pro with iOS 14.1. The Lightroom app keeps changing sort order back to descending for all my sunc'd albums. I want newest photos on top, not oldest so I set that in the sort settings for every album and confirm it is working. Then I come back to the app and it's got the oldest photos at the top again. Over and over this keeps happening. I've deleted and reinstalled the app but the problem persists. I do not see sort order as a global settting and only see this on an album-by-album settings basis. This did not used to happen and appears to have been introduced on the latest version of the iOS app. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you add comments to this thread also on the forum that is monitored by the engineering team:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-mobile/custom-sort-or-latest-chosen-sort-opti...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines