Highlighted

Storage management on iPhone

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I have been shooting with my Fuji X100 camera, I got a SD card to lightning cable to import the raw photos into my iPhone. I then import the raw photos into lightroom cc mobile to edit. I haven'f figured out a way to import directly from SD card to lightroom cc mobile, has anyone done that?

Anyways, my question is can I delete the photos in the photos app after I import them to lightroom cc mobile? I understand Lightroom cc mobile does a full backup of the photos onto creative cloud? All the raw photos are eating up lots of space on my iPhone, i would like to get rid of them once they've been imported.

thanks

Angela

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Michael J. Hoffman | Adobe Community Professional

Sorry, you can’t go directly from the SD card into LR Mobile on an iPhone; you have to import to the iPhone camera roll first.

See my other answer here regarding when to delete:

When can I delete the original photos on an iPad after importing them?

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Storage management on iPhone

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I have been shooting with my Fuji X100 camera, I got a SD card to lightning cable to import the raw photos into my iPhone. I then import the raw photos into lightroom cc mobile to edit. I haven'f figured out a way to import directly from SD card to lightroom cc mobile, has anyone done that?

Anyways, my question is can I delete the photos in the photos app after I import them to lightroom cc mobile? I understand Lightroom cc mobile does a full backup of the photos onto creative cloud? All the raw photos are eating up lots of space on my iPhone, i would like to get rid of them once they've been imported.

thanks

Angela

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Michael J. Hoffman | Adobe Community Professional

Sorry, you can’t go directly from the SD card into LR Mobile on an iPhone; you have to import to the iPhone camera roll first.

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2018 0