Highlighted

Subscription entitlement query - Does my mobile device count as a computer?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I download Lightroom to my mobile device (from my $9.99/month Photography Plan) dose this count as one computer? I already have it installed on a work PC and my home PC. I'm brand new at this, so please be kind. Thanks!!!

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Subscription entitlement query - Does my mobile device count as a computer?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I download Lightroom to my mobile device (from my $9.99/month Photography Plan) dose this count as one computer? I already have it installed on a work PC and my home PC. I'm brand new at this, so please be kind. Thanks!!!

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 11, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to the Adobe Community!

Mobile devices do not count as computers. With a subscription, you can install and activate the applications on two computer and two mobile devices.

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2019 0
cgk222 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2019 0