• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription expired but its not

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have had Lightroom for iPad for a while with a monthly subscription .

I know get "subscription expired" and every time I try to use I can't use premium content .

My subscription is up to date and on auto renewal, so no reason for it not to work.

I've tried the upgrade feature within the app, delete product and re install, still no luck .

I tried to report a problem through Apple they say its your problem, please help me

Regards

Richard Bance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

HI Richard. Could you give it a try again. I've just fixed your account. Let me know if it'S working. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Richard. Could you give it a try again. I've just fixed your account. Let me know if it'S working. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, Yes all working now, what was wrong????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanks for your reply, Yes all seems to be OK now.

What was wrong??!

Regards

Richard

Sent from Richard's iPhone 8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is doing the exact same thing, please fix my account!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Trinity. Your account should be fixed. Let me know if it's working again. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2019 Aug 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guido! I am facing the same problem with my Lightroom app for iPad Pro. It keep asking me to renew, but on the Apple Store the subscription is on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marc. could you send me your adobe id within a private forum message so that I can have a look at the sever-side. Thanks in advance, Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

my account is doing the same thing, my accoutn is under yearly renewal im not sure if that makes a difference but if you could help that would be amazing,

thank you for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2023 Sep 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have subscription a one-year Creative Cloud for Photography subscription on September 8, 2023 and it's supposed to last until 2024. But today I can’t go into Photoshop and Lightroom because Creative Cloud requires renew my subscription again! What's wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2023 Sep 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry you’re having trouble.

Contact Adobe Customer Care.
They should be able to sort it out.
Go to this link and click the chat bubble in the lower right.
Type "agent" for quicker service.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

…or call the number for your language and region on this page:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2023 Nov 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my subscription is doing same thing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2023 Nov 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is doing same thing. My subscription is current but lightroom message says it has expired and I need to renew?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You’ve posted to an ancient thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same one you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better off posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information, including system information, a complete description of the problem, and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

If the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Michael33409310a9ko 

It seems like you have subscribed to Lightroom through the Mac app store.  Is that where you're having trouble, or is it that you don't see your subcription working on some other device like iPhone, iPad or Android?  As long as you sign into Lightroom with the same email ID you used to post for help here, then you should see your subcribed account working.

If you need additional help, please reach out to Adobe Support via chat for fastest help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello my account is doing the exact same thing.  my subscription does not end until tomorrow and I can’t access my premium features or restore upgrade or anything.  It’s so disappointing when you pay monthly for a service that doesn’t deliver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is harder then it needs to be too get help.

My account has said it's expired for months now and for my Adobe use I'm paying over$15 a month. I just tried to get help and the so called guy working for you wanted every ounce of my info... Even I know this isn't right... How the heck can I just get away from all this billing when I can't trust my service is safe. I've been paying monthly but now can't use my acct? I'm frustrated because I have no idea if I'm talking to scammers out an actual business and if you a business and I'm having this much trouble, your doing it wrong

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marla

I will send you a private message with more info.  Please check your mail spam filters if you don't see a reply from me soon.

--Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Charlie

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having an issue with My account and it says the trial has expired but i have an educational listener through my school which should not expire.

please fix mine as well?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 'theatreguykd'

I see no direct mobile subscription or LIghtroom access via educational plan for the email ID I see for you.  Is it possible you have another email ID you should be using to sign into our app?  If not, please contact your school's administrator for your Adobe software plan to confirm you are included as a registered user.  Otherwise, you might try contacting our dedicated Support staff at Contact Customer Care to see if they can help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, do you have a question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello RockyBalboa1988, I replied to your separate post on the same issue. You account has both a Lightroom desktop subscription and also Lightroom Mobile premium service. To ensure you're not paying twice for the same level of service, please contact Adobe Support directly via contact details at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines