Subscription expired in LR app but active in AppStore

May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to AppStore my subscription is automatically renewed, and next renewal will be 16.06.2020. But in the LR app there is info "subscription expired". I can't use "restore purchase" option too, it doesn't work. 

can You please help me with that? 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Subscription expired in LR app but active in AppStore

May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to AppStore my subscription is automatically renewed, and next renewal will be 16.06.2020. But in the LR app there is info "subscription expired". I can't use "restore purchase" option too, it doesn't work. 

can You please help me with that? 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 25, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

are you sure that you are logged in as the correct user in the app?
The account that you are using for this forum post from does not have any subscription connected to it.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 25, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure what the problem cause eas the other day, but I see you still have a valid Lightroom Mobile Subscription based on the same email ID I see for you here.  I also Lightroom Desktop plan with 1 terabyte that also provides Lightroom Mobile service.  You do not need both subscriptions.  If you also wish to use Lightroom on the desktop or prefer the larger storage amount, you could cancel the mobile subscription through your device app store settings. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 0