• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription failure error in Lightroom mobile app

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help! I use Lightroom mobile app and have purchased premium via iTunes.

My subscription seems to expire on July 8th but when I try to use my premium features on the app it says that my subscription is expired.

Even though I try to restore my purchases I am not allowed as when I try to upgrade to premium.

I deleted and re-downloaded the app but the only thing I managed was losing all my uploaded pictures and nothing changed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Hi marilitav,

We're sorry about the trouble caused. Our Engineering team is investigating this issue

Could you please try again and review your account status? We've fixed something in the backend.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jul 01, 2019 Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi marilitav,

We're sorry about the trouble caused. Our Engineering team is investigating this issue

Could you please try again and review your account status? We've fixed something in the backend.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!

Everything works perfectly now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having the same exact issue. When I click restore purchases, the circle starts circling but nothing happens. My subscription is through Apple and is active, but the Lightroom mobile app says it expired. I tried deleting the app, turning my phone off and on, reinstalling the app. Still the same issue. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am replying to as many post as I can who have the same problem in the hope that my subscription can also be fixed.  I can’t believe that so many people are having the same issues and it’s still not fixed.

Please please help me??????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Sorry about the delay in my response. The issue was related to something in that went in the backend and should've been  resolved after a few days. If you're still facing this issue, please ping me privately.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash, I am experiencing the same issue. My mobile subscription expired, then I purchased it through ITunes. The app still says it’s expired and I can’t restore the purchase. Please please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Realleeee, something updated on your account just a few hours ago. You account looks subscribed to me. Are you seeing this work now? If not, does signing out and back in help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help me with this issue? Is there a way to fix it or do you have to wait until someone from Adobe responds? I’m paying for the subscription but don’t have the access to the features, it’s kind of ridiculous. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Realleeee, I just replied to you separately. You looked subscribed on our side, no missing payment or account confusion at sign in. If you still don't see Premium service, does signing out and back in help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie, it works now! Thank you for your support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have a subscription but It keeps saying we are having trouble processing your purchase. Need help ASAP 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason, I think you have a couple Lightroom accounts, and only one Lightroom account at a time can be subscribed through an iTunes subscription.  I'll send you a direct message to discuss your details more priviately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I'm having the same problem. Trying to re-subscribe and it says payment failed or declined

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’ve posted to a very old thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same issue which you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information including system information, a complete description of the problem and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

In the unlikely event the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines