Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear adobe and friends need ur advise

i have two subscription lightroom on mobile (premium on iphone) and desktop laptop ( LR CC with 1 tb) what if i cancel the subscription on mobile,can i still get the premium feature (editing raw,etc) on LR mobile? Because from the description LR CC 1tb plan on desktop it tells that i have a LR Mobile free include already.. 

thanks for the info and answer 🙏 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Hi Rossi Syah

Yes, you can cancel the subscription on iPhone, and still use Lightroom on iPhone with your Lightroom 1 TB plan from the desktop.  The 1 TB desktop plan provides access on both mobile and desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rossi Syah

Yes, you can cancel the subscription on iPhone, and still use Lightroom on iPhone with your Lightroom 1 TB plan from the desktop.  The 1 TB desktop plan provides access on both mobile and desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks sir for the information 🙏

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines