Highlighted

Subscription on Iphone and MacBook

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a subscription on my Iphone and now I want to install it on my MacBook pro.
Do I really need two subscriptions?
Greetings and thanks.

Lightroom Mobile Premium allows access only on Mobile.

Lightroom plan with 1TB (available at Mac app store or adobe.com), provides access on both Desktop and Mobile.

You should cancel Lightroom Mobile Premium through your iOS App Store subscription settings, since it seems you need the plan that allows the Desktop app.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Subscription on Iphone and MacBook

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a subscription on my Iphone and now I want to install it on my MacBook pro.
Do I really need two subscriptions?
Greetings and thanks.

Lightroom plan with 1TB (available at Mac app store or adobe.com), provides access on both Desktop and Mobile.

You should cancel Lightroom Mobile Premium through your iOS App Store subscription settings, since it seems you need the plan that allows the Desktop app.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post to a better forum.

If you bought a subscription for Lr Mobile for your phone then you may need one for the Lr Desktop program for your Mac computer.

Best thing to do is log into the Adobe main website and check your Adobe ID subscription status. If it lists Lightroom you may only need to install the CC desktop app and then Lightroom desktop on your Mac.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the feedback.

After the login i have this one:

Lightroom Mobile Premium

and

Lightroom plan with 1TB

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0